Handle Consolidated's new app, Georgia Police Guide, seeks to fill a void of apps for law enforcement officers (focusing in Georgia). The Georgia Police Guide assists every type of law enforcement officer in the State of Georgia by allowing fast and easy access to the Official Code of Georgia Annotated (OCGA), Criminal Procedure guides and Case Law updates. This is expedited by also being the first application to offer a total search function to users so that they can quickly navigate to the information that they need without needing to have the proper keywords. The app also organizes information in a linear, easy-to-navigate format so that officers need not worry about remembering certain chapters or specifics of the code sections.
The Georgia Police Guide is also the first ever social platform for police officers in Georgia. Through this app, police officers can connect with other nearby or local officers in a secure, safe way to ensure legitimacy while seeking guidance, camaraderie and social connections.
- Total Search Function Freedom (Meaning: No specific key words necessary)
- Access to all applicable sections of the O.C.G.A. (2017)
- Social Platform (Social connection platform for officers to connect and chat with other officers around the State of Georgia)
- Includes: Georgia Implied Consent Notices, 10 Codes, 2-3-4 Rule and other helpful guides
- Quick Reference: Important Contact Information
- Sleek, Refined, Modern Design
Currently available on Google Play and Android Market, soon to become available on the App Store.